• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NELC and Rossendales - Is this true?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NELC and Rossendales - Is this true?

After providing the Police with clear evidence that North East Lincolnshire Council along with their bailiffs Rossendales have committed fraud and breached the Data protection Act, the latest refusal by the Police to investigate these crooks has convinced me that these people whose wages we pay are considered to be above the law.

Reply from Police regarding Local Authority and Rossendales:

xxxxxxxxx

I have not taken measures to avoid taking this case. As I stated previously I did give considerable time and thought on whether there was a way to prove a criminal case before reaching the conclusion I did.

The Home Officer circular gives recommendations, but it does form the basis of my decision making.

As you rightly say tens of thousands of people are in a similar position to yourself. No one other than you has argued this is a criminal matter worthy of police investigation to me during my 5 years in this post.

I will not reconsider my decision at this stage.

If you wish to report this decision to this IPCC, or indeed the Discipline and Complaints section of Humberside Police I would support this as I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this case with them and take advice if they have an alternative view.

xxxxxxxx
    So out of the tens of thousands of people in my position, is it TRUE that I am the only one that has argued this is a criminal matter worthy of police investigation?

Re: NELC and Rossendales - Is this true?

Is there any background to this?

Comment

Hi, thanks for your interest.

There is a long description on this thread Rossendales council and LGO but there is additional stuff relating to breaches of the Data protection Act also.

I'm getting the feeling that nobody will get involved in prosecuting bailiffs or Local Authorities regardless of what legislation they breach.

Thanks.

Comment

Ah ok, I'll merge them and have a read.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X