• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Newlyns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newlyns

Hello I wonder if anyone can help me.

I received a text from Newlyns Bailiffs in respect of a parking fine saying that a bailiff would be attending my premises.

I phoned them and agreed to pay by a date and then paid half of what I owed at that time. I plain forgot to pay the balance of £90.00 and this morning I received a phone call from a Bailiff telling me I owe £386.00 now. They claim they have done a DVLA check to see if I own the vehicle and that they attended my property on the 8th April 2010 which they did not as I was in all day.

They are now threatening to call and clamp my vehicle or remove it unless I pay £386.oo. I phoned Newlyns and the refuse to discuss it at all.

What can I do, the fees they are attempting to charge is extortion I agree I owe the balance of the parking ticket but I do not intend to pay fees that are lying about.

Can someone please help with some advice

Re: Newlyns

Have a read here Bailiff Issues - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

There are lots of threads on the subject you have posted about, this is one of them bailiffs claiming fees on paid pcn - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X