• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Equita

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Equita

The law sets Equita's fees and if Equita cannot or will not send you a breakdown then don't pay them. I would write back to the council and tell them this is not good enough.

How long have Equita got left to supply your SAR information? Have you sent them a reminder?

Comment

Equita did reply to the SAR on 20/4/2010. I wrote to the council on the 4/5/2010 to call of bailiffs as you suggested.

Comment

Still haven't heard anything of Equita since they replied to the SAR back in April, nothing concerning the letter i issued to council which they advised they had forwarded on to equita back in July.
        Do you think this is now closed or is it just one of their dodgy tatics to leave and then try again later?

Comment

If the 40 days has expired, sue them for your data.

Comment

Are you referring to the SRA. They did reply to this. Your post above 13 advised to write to council and call them off, "bailiff has negated to say what he levied on", fraud. I did this and council forwarded letter on to equita but no response from them.
            Thanks

Comment

Ah in that case it sounds to me as if they might have dropped it.

Are you happy with this outcome or do you want to take it further?

Comment

Yes if they have dropped it, but would have been nice to received a letter from them advising this.

Comment

You'll be very lucky if you receive anything like that from Equita.

If it were me, I would demand answers from the council. They should not just ignore issues like this, they have a duty to you - not the other way round.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X