• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ROSSENDALES bailiffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROSSENDALES bailiffs

i been paying rossendales my council tax for 2009 at £240 a mth which has been hard as i dont work now only my hubby we can not afford this anymore rang them they are havin none of it they will not take less on tuesday 19th jan came home to fine letter in the door they are coming for goods rang the bailiffs number on the letter he was not a nice man rang council they will not take the debt back its left to the bailiffs the last payment i made was 30/11/09 we are not refuseing to pay just want to pay less but they are coming back tuesday 26th jan to get goods well there aint nowt worth takin also we have a loan on are car with log book loans so are car belongs to them till loan is payed can the bailiffs take that thank any comments will be welcome

Re: ROSSENDALES bailiffs

Has the bailiff been granted access to your property? Have you signed a Walking Possession?

In the meantime, have a read of this Bailiff Guide - Legal Beagles if you haven't already done so.

Comment

they came in 2006 for 2006 council tax that debt was payed off and is finish with this is for 2009 which they have never been in and also they have never see are car as i said we payed up till 30/11/2009

Comment

This is good news for reasons which will become clear once you've read the bailiff guide.

Post back with any further questions you have.

Comment

i will let u no how i get on i am going to ring the council again on monday and ask them again to take this debt back but as for the bailiffs i am one step a head i have all ready removed all the goods from my house i am waiting for them all i got is a tv i rent and a settee that worth a tenner and kids toys

Comment

I wouldn't waste your time telephoning the council, they will just use their standard phrase "it's with the bailiffs now so there is nothing we can do."

Instead, write to the council and pay the council directly.

Comment

From my dealings with the council regarding it being with a bailiff they will also question why you haven't contacted them till now and no matter what answer you give them they will say "well it's with a van bailff and call them". They are so helpful it's untrue, not.....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X