• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowells Debt claiming CCJ against me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells Debt claiming CCJ against me

Hi all,

I have got a letter (today) that a county court bailiff will be attending my property on Monday to collect monies on a CCJ.

It's a long story- but apparently Lowell Portfolio have come for some debt on behalf of Capital One.

Having looked at some the preliminary stuff (on this fantastic website!) I have checked my credit reports with all 3 agencies, they are clear. no CCJ's to be found. I also used Trust Online, as advised in the guide on here, and there are no records to be found.

I am baffled as to what is going on. I am quite worried as I want to be applying for a remortgage very soon and if there is something going on that I don't know of, then I will have trouble there if this isn't all cleared up.

I'd appreciate any help and advice that anyone can give me on this! Not the ideal way to be spending my Friday night and weekend, but this is stressing me out!
    Tags: None

The first point is did you have C/C with Capital One ?. If so did you default (Owe money) there must be some reason that Lowell is chasing you, only you must know that answer, apart from that contact Lowell and ask for all details of the Court then take it from there.

Comment

Have you had any correspondence prior to receiving this ?
      I have had previous dealings with Lowell regarding a debt which rears its head every few years which is for a gentleman I have never heard of so know they can get it seriously wrong.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X