• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marstons arrest notice for unknown debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marstons arrest notice for unknown debt

I’ve received today to my new address a Marstons arrest notice on behalf of hmcts in “lancashire” court. There’s a expiry ref number on the card which was hand delivered and I’m just wondering what the debt is for and whether i actually owe somebody. How can I find out this info and then is it possible to put a stat dec in place to let them know no contact has been received?
    Tags: None

I have traced the debt, it was for speeding! seems ive taken 6 points, im filing stat dec on Monday. Its been noted it was raised in lancashire courts, does anyone have any info on these courts as I cant seem to find any info on google

Comment

You have not got 6 points for speeding but for failing to provide information as to the driver. If you can make your stat dec and it is accepted that you knew nothing about it this should be removed and you will then (probably) face the original speeding charge. If you tell us what speed in what limit we can guess at points / fine using the guidelines. I used to be a magistrate in Lancashire - main court is Preston but there is also Lancaster, Blackburn, Chorley and a few others. https://www.find-court-tribunal.service.gov.uk/

Comment

Kingofhearts Freeman on the Land stuff? If so I strongly advise the OP to ignore. If not, enlighten us just a little please...

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
          Kingofhearts Freeman on the Land stuff? I
          I think it's even worse, if that could be possible.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X