• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marstons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marstons

Hi all,

Long story but owed council tax money from a couple years ago.. approx 800..anyway rung marstons, set up payment plan, 30 a week, and apart from once, stuck to it..

Anyway I work away from home and had a letter on the 14th June saying I hadn't stuck to my payment plan and owe them 67.80..so given this was Friday the 24th of June I paid them there and then, I even paid £1 extra just to see if they would.keep it or send a cheque back !

Anyway today I've had an enforcement bailiff turn up while I was at work , with his 235 , they saying I owe 301..

So I've tried ringing..emailing marston..nothing ..checked their website and they saying I owe 235, which iwhich minus what I paid? Can they enforce this or were they supposed to check I paid before they turned up ? I have bank details to prove the payment
    Tags: None

paying for this visit no doubt, their ignorance as already paid.

Comment

Click 'I Am Unhappy', follow their complaints procedure, a written complaint is needed, that should sort out any issues you have, update thread.

https://www.marstonholdings.co.uk/customer-faqs/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X