• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

URGENT!! Marston Recovery left "notice after entry or taking control of goods"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT!! Marston Recovery left "notice after entry or taking control of goods"

A lady knocked on our door at 6.30am today, telling my wife to wake me up, as she needed to collect on an outstanding debt. She said that she had clamped by van, which is parked at the side of my house, and that they would nbe taking it away if she didnt receive the money by 8.40am.

I did a little research and then called her on her mobile number that she left, to ask if she could share the clamping order from the court. Her responce was that she was very busy, and then she hung up.

I then went outside to check if the van had been clamped, which it looks like it has not.

Can they still come at 8.40am and take the van away?

I havnt used the van for quite some time, so the batery is flat, or else I would just move it somewehre else.

I have attached the paperwork they left.

Any advice would be most welcome!

Andy
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Is this the first visit you have had from the bailiff?

Have they prior to today already gained entry to your home?

Have they, on gaining entry taken control of any goods?

Comment

Do you owe the money?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X