• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car Towed No Notification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Towed No Notification

I recently moved and sent my V5C off to the DVLA and I am awaiting a change of address. When I have returned to check my car I have found it missing after reporting it to the police I have been told it has been removed by Marstons but I have had no notice a bailiff has been instructed. How can I go about getting the car back and dealing with this matter. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Tags: None

Hi AVOCATO

I would email Marstons a Formal Letter of Complaint, tell them you didn't receive a letter from them, warning you that they would be coming, you could of made payment arrangements etc. Attach the reference number given to by the police. State they haven't followed the correct protocols. There are other complaints you can make. What is the debt for.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/de...-your-vehicle/

Comment

I'm assuming it's a traffic related fine.

Comment

I don't think you can assume that, it could be council tax etc.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X