• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dcbl ccj issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcbl ccj issue

Hi, irecieved a notice of enforcement from dcbl today regarding fees for a company Claim4you Ltd. This appears to be an enforcement for a ccj against me in December 2017. I think that dcbl can chase this for 6 years from this date. If I pay this within 30 days(£1700), I believe I can get the ccj removed from my credit file. I have read that full payment must be 30 days from "Judgement date". This date is 19th July 2021. So can
    I do this ?
    Another development.....doing bit of research today it appears that Claim4you are no longer trading !!

Any advice on best way to proceed please?
    Tags: None

You said that there was CCJ against you in December 2017 then say the judgement was 19th July 2021. Please explain

Comment

Hi, yes the ccj was issued December 2017 and the letter received yesterday from dcbl clearly says judgement date - 19th July 2020.

Comment

Sorry ...July 2021...not 2020.

Comment

Looks like 2 seperate incidents and you have 2 ccjs against your name.

Comment

There was a reference number on the letter and on checking my credit report, it relates to a ccj in 2017 only. The letter also refers to the 2017 date. Its the judgement date of 2021 that is confusing me.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X