• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capquest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capquest

Hello.
    I tyrn 60 next week. I'm not in good health one of the reasons I had to stop work a decade ago.
    two decades ago, in a desperate attempt to escape poverty, a friend convinced be to learn the knowledge. I didn't have any money then and the same applies now. I did learn the knowledge and it cost me £500. I did become a private hire driver and found 'employment' very quickly with private hire companies.
    I say 'employment' but i meant I was working 60plus hours per week for no more than £500. But out of this £500, I had to pay;
    Taxi fees of £110.
    I then had petrol. That was another £100.
    I then had to pay a guy for the hire of his car which was £200.
    That left me with £9 for a 60plus hour week. The rate I was led to believe was minimum 100 per day. I found the reality was, most days I made less than £50.
    I wasn't even making enough money to pay the rent or buy food! I has a choice?
    Food or rent? I couldn't do both!
    I ended up in rent arrears and debt as I had to use credit cards to buy food with!
    I couldn't carry on working for nothing and I gave up taxi driving.
    The taxi company took me to court for not paying them a months 'dues', money I didn't earn enough from them to pay it with! I did counter sue for lost income for vehicles they supplied that was off the road and won my case. But they didn't pay me a penny and I didn't have the strength any more to fight them!
    I thought this would be a way out of poverty for me? The reality was, I ended up about 2k in debt.
    I ended up having a nervous breakdown and was hospitalised. I had no one to turn to.
    I've been on anti depressants ever since.
    Since then (two decades ago) and failing health, high blood pressure etc etc means I have to take 40plus tablets a day mostly fir pain relief.
    My health only deteriorates and I've longer fir death for decades. I don't commit suicide as I don't want to leave my wife with the debt or a funeral.
    And now, decades later, I get letters from Capquest debt company?
    I was going to talk to my doctors next week about my depression that is worsening! U never leave the house as I can't afford to go out. Even the bus ride us unaffordable!
    These past few weeks, have been nothing but one form of aggravation after another, all of which is not of my making!!!
    I feel like jumping off a cliff frequenfrequently!
    And that's before I opened these letters!
    I have nothing left to give and I consider this this the final nail in my coffin!
    Please help!
    I'm really at the end of my tether!
    Tags: None

what is capquest letter details?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X