• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tracing HCEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracing HCEO

Good morning, again.
    After my run in with HCE last month I seem to be getting somewhere, but come up against a bit of a hurdle. I have raised complaints with HCE Group Ltd which have now been acknowledged after the eighth time, I have also raised complaints with the issuing court direct which have been ignored.
    I have searched and searched for the Officers details online but he’s not registered or certificated. I have asked him via text message several times for his full name and certification details and the only response I received was to look on the register, which he’s not on. I have also been made aware by a neighbour that he has been back to my property and was poking around the vehicle he tried to take last time, which was proved not to belong to me and has no right to touch it. The vehicle contains thousands of pounds worth of tools, none owned by me. I did make him aware that if he was to return to the property he would be treated as a trespasser and possibly removed and/or arrested. My issue is it seems like this chap has broken the law by impersonating a high court enforcement officer, and even if he is, no ID has been given even though it’s been asked for several times, the collection fees etc stated are several times higher than the fixed fees stated and the fees for “removing a vehicle” which wasn’t removed and he had no legal right to touch it anyway. He even told me on my doorstep that he knew it belonged to a Ltd company but still tried to remove it. It seems that out of the £2000 he tried to charge for his visit the only fee they could actually get away with charging is the £90 compliance stage fee.
    So, being pretty miffed that the highest court in the UK and their representatives are using illegal methods and threats and intimidation to basically extort people into paying massively exaggerated fees, I want to take it further. I want to report the whole thing to the police, as I believe the law has been quite drastically broken, but all the details I have for this guy is a mobile number and a surname. Is this enough to go to the police with? Has the law been broken? I have found him on FB and LinkedIn but these don’t show much useful info. Is there another way I might be able to get his details so I can pass them onto the police? The problem I see arising is that it will be a fight to get the police to do anything so I want to make it as easy as possible.
    Tags: None

Time to call the police on this guy.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X