• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Illegal Eviction of family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Eviction of family

We have been evicted from our home for an alleged
    debt of £6,200. Our family home has just been valued
    at 150 times that amount. We offered to pay the alleged
    debt in November but was refused.
    we have just discovered the “writ” used by disreputable
    firm of bailiffs is entirely illegal and probably a forgery.
    Anyone out there who can help?
    (local plod worse than useless and actually helped
    the fraudsters evict us!)
    Viking & family now homeless
    Tags: None

Did you own your former home or rent it?
    If owned, was there mortgage arrears?
    If not, how did the debt of £6,200 arise and was there a charge placed on the property for that debt
    Do you have evidence that the writ of possession - presumably a High court writ, was a forgery?
    If you have a copy of the writ, please post it up

Does this have anything to do with this post?
    https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...ourism-victims

Comment

I am Viking's SIL and am posting these at his request

Comment

Is it this case?
        https://www.casemine.com/judgement/u...d03e7f57eab6fd

Comment

Has a possession order been made?
          Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Efpom - thank you. Whether that is the case or not it was a very interesting read!

Comment

Originally posted by efpom View Post
              The property he has now been evicted from is a different one Aldersmead which is also in the xmoor National Park. 'They' whoever theey

Comment

[QUOTE=DuffNCustard;n1623289]

The property he has now been evicted from is a different one Aldersmead which is also in the xmoor National Park. 'They' whoever they are have secured a charge of £6.5k for an unknown debt and are seeking to sell it my BIL had put the house up for sale months ago and had accpted a £1m offer. I have searched the Planning section for Exmoor National park and there are NO enforcement orders against ALdersmead. I am going to have to check if they have applied the charge on ALdersmead as a result of the planning issues of The Ball which is linked (above) BIL has received no notice of enforcement or a compusory purchase order for Aldersmead. This house is now patrolled by a private security company and dogs and he is not allowed on the premises.

Comment

I can find NO enforcement notices or compusory purchase orders pertaining to Aldermead. The large planning appeal (linked above) is all done and dusted and BIL has paid the fines in full. BIL has spoken to the court shown as the issuing one on the eviction notice, they stated that they had not issued it but they would not put it in writing. I have suggested that BIL send an FOI request to https://www.judiciary.uk/foi/
                  it will take some time but should prove one way or another if there is anything that we don't know about. I have suggested he come to this forum if he needs any help in crafting a crisp and direct request to ensure he gets what is needed. Thanks for your time, we are operating at a high level of panic!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X