• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train 4 jobs scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train 4 jobs scam

Need help with train 4 jobs signed up for sparky course and clearly been scammed any1 who can advise me how to get out of it
    Tags: None

Look around for other threads about this problem.

Are you within the time to cancel the agreement?

Comment

Originally posted by Stupots1275 View Post
      Need help with train 4 jobs signed up for sparky course and clearly been scammed any1 who can advise me how to get out of it
      Hi Stupots, Consider joining our Community here > https://discord.gg/aavdnMpe, we might be able to help you.

Comment

Just a quick update, progress has been very successful recently, We have multiple was to contact us, Here are 2 of the ways >

Facebook Group > (2) Trades Course Complaints | Facebook

Discord Group > https://discord.gg/gsGFDqGbwc

Please Feel free to join us on any of these, we maybe able to help you.

Comment

Has any1 had any luck I’ve now got company called debt recovery solutions taking money for this pissing scam how can I get out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Stupots1275 View Post
            Has any1 had any luck I’ve now got company called debt recovery solutions taking money for this pissing scam how can I get out of it
            Just a quick update, progress has been very successful recently, We have multiple was to contact us, Here are 2 of the ways >

Facebook Group > (2) Trades Course Complaints | Facebook

Discord Group > https://discord.gg/gsGFDqGbwc

Please Feel free to join us on any of these, we maybe able to help you.

Comment

Good stuff - thomas88

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Member Guides

This section contains useful guides, template examples and information written by members of the forum. Always do your own research !
              See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X