• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Paragon personal finance / Fsa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paragon personal finance / Fsa

Please someone help desperate for advise
    2008 secured loan paragon personal finance
    paperwork fraudulent submitted by broker
    later Convicted ....am wanting to claim to fcs have police reports and Fos were in my favour
    however the fca are saying the don’t cover secured loans as this was not regulated product
    i have spoken to paragon and they have reassured me it was I’m just waiting for them to put in writing

however in the meantime the fca are telling me to go to Office of fair trading well I ve looked and they no longer exist and there website forwards you back to Fsa confusing
    I know the regulations changed 2016 but my loan was 2008
    is there any one that can help please
    Tags: None

Had a secured loan with GE Money sold on to Arrow Global still putting default on my credit file since Jan 2013 *defaults from that date also I just noticed that they put on a arrangement which the same amount had always been paid from the date above which originally I over paid. By £30 a month with GE Money due to illness and unemployment then Arrow. Put the payment down to the original contracted agreement never asked this as I thought that the misers payment was paid off *what can I do to re-address this issue as it appears I would have been better to go bankrupt as I being penalised since 2013 ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X