• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

House wrecked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House wrecked

Please can you help 25 August 2020, tractor and Haybale trailer drove into my house Neighbour a neighbour recorded it. No police came even after calling them. Nfu are the trailer insurers my insurers LV I rang four times and each time they asked me to go direct to Nfu and deal with them Eventually that’s what I did. They were not helpful. I ended up having to do everything fine there surveyor find the builder et cetera et cetera the builder has infirm. I had just had an excellent extension built and finished in March 2020 just before the lockdown I asked them to come back and do , if it was something I could manage, I said yes, so that Loss Adjuster and Nfu was very happy one less thing for him to sort the Loss Adjuster he never came out and has never ever seen my property. I work for myself and have done since I was 21 I work hard and long hours what is happening. Subsequently since my property was hit totally distracted me and made me ill. I’m writing this because I am so desperate now the builders took advantage as did the Architect, the Loss Adjuster and Nfu. The build is horrendous. I had asked the builders before they started. Was this a job for them they had replied yes I’ve got all the man power we need to build stopped before it was finished. Nfu refused to do anything about it. I went back to my LV, they came out, saw there was a leak. Said nfu needed to come back and look at it. I’ll take it back on. They looked into it no they werent going to do anything set after going through every complaint procedure in both companies. I’ve got to go to the ombudsman where she favoured myself and said that LV needed to do the rebuild and expens and losses. This was in February 2022. I am now at the point where I just asking for more information about my losses et cetera. The builders set for next January 2023 and I’m still going round in circles not being listened to how we are trying to cut corners on the building not being looked at properly being told what I’m saying is not a leak. It’s waterof the road to companies in 2021 confirmed there was water leaking this year 2022. I’m back to where the builders said to me. It was water of the road and now they’re saying the same thing, even though they have not done all the investigated work in the war that has got the problem in it and now they’re saying that where the water is leaked into and has caused problems elsewhere in My Home they are not going to put right this is all gone back to the bombardment. Once again. I am so tired I am at my wits end I have never felt so low in all my life. I am under the doctor. My blood pressure is really high, I suffered with PTSD, just after watching my lovely home that I just spent thousands on being wrecked now I’ve watched it be rebuilt and being wrecked again. I work from home in the new extension which has been totally worn out before it’s time as I cannot use my back entrance into my home , the builders left their equipment in my garden from January 2021 till September 2022. I do hair and beauty. My garden was beautiful before they started and now it’s a wreck. I’ve been asked now from the solicitors of LV4 more information about my expenses and losses , I do not have the energy to do anymore. Please can anyone help me I can’t afford to bring in a solicitor. I really don’t want this to ever happen to anyone else. If anybody can help me now I will make sure that I spread as much as I can how insurance is a rip-off why am I having to use my insurance and have a claim against my name when I had all evidence and still do and yet I’m being told it will go against my home at the end of it. How is this fair why is something not been done is about this before now, no one should be treated the way I have no one it’s not humane, but I would like to make sure at the end of this that I actually see everyone that has been part of this awful time in my life and make them accountable for what they have done to me in the past three years so this doesn’t happen ever again if that’s ever possible please please please please help
    Tags: None

If Dominic can help or if anyone can send his email telephone number ?

Comment

please use paragraph breaks on that impenetrable wall of text.
      Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X