• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Injured by First bus

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Injured by First bus

    Yesterday 1/06/22 while I was going home with the bus
    I have been involved into an injury
    The bus was quite busy with a lot of elderly people and I don't want even imagine if instead of me one of this person would be injured in the same way
    The circumstance are not very clear but our bus suddenly had a bad SHARPBRAKE. The road wasn't very trafficate but our drivers claimed that a car tried overtake him so he had to make an emergency stop
    Unfraternally this sharp brake was so bad that I literally fall out of my seat and I hit badly my left side and neck which i can barely move.
    Even if I have told to the driver few times i have hurt myself, he wasn't willing to take any action, only after a lot of people told him that they saw me falling out of the seat due his sharp brake and they saw me that i got seriously hurted . The driver decided to take action filling a COLLISION REPORT CARD . Then he offered to call an ambulance whose claimed to take from 3 up to 6 hours to arrive.
    I decided to go CLEVENDON MINOR INJURIES HOSPITAL because is the closest from where i live
    I have been visited by a nurse and she said i have no bones broken, but she saw a bruise on the side of the impact
    My ribs hurts, my arm hurt and i got a whiplash.
    I will be in pain for a while and i have to limit my jobs duty due this pain
    Last edited by Whitechork; 4th June 2022, 22:32:PM.

  • #2
    See a solicitor. Solicitors who specialise in personal injury cases will generally offer 'no win, no fee terms', so you should get a good initial appraisal of your case.
    Lawyer - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by PM.


    • #3
      Do you recommend someone?


      • #4
        I am not from your part og the country. I suggest that you contact the Law Society for recommendations in your area.
        Lawyer - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by PM.


        View our Terms and Conditions

        LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

        If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

        If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.