• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN - BW Legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN - BW Legal

Hi!

I hope someone can help.

I've received a PCN from BW Legal and they have already pursued court with me (yay ) but basically, I've been living in a shared house and I never received their letters then, bearing in mind that I never had/saw a ticket issued on my car either.
    So about a month after the dated contravention, I've actually moved to a different house. Then around 4 months of living there, I received their first letter, at which point, it was already £150 with all their imaginary fees. I have obviously refused to pay this and ignored their letters going forward which is when they have finally pursued court.

Fast forward, court letters and that, we have actually been declined for mediation for some reason, however, I am aware that they wanted to go for the mediation service.
    I dropped them an email and said that since I havent really received their first letter, I think that I should just pay the discounted rate of £60 and I said thst I would be grateful if they can approve for instalments but if not, im happy to pay it in full.

They came back and said that they want me to pay the full rate of £254, £40 a month instalment and I said that I can't afford this, and i'll be able to afford £10 a month. They now want me to fill up an income and expenditure form but I feel that this is too intrusive.

Realistically, what should my next steps be? I think that they're out of line for going from £100 to £254 as I dont believe that it's my fault that I haven't received their letters but i dont know...

Jenny
    Tags: None

ostell probably advise you

Comment

Hi,

I received a PCN from parking solutions. It states the contravention date: 16/04/2022 and the date of sending is: 29/04/2022. Surely this was never going to be received within 14 days. Does anyone have any advice?.

Comment

I am new to this so sorry if I’d have posted in the wrong groups.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X