• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowells/Claim Staid 2014 - Now received a letter sending in Bailiffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells/Claim Staid 2014 - Now received a letter sending in Bailiffs

Help. Have just returned home from 2 weeks away looking after sick father. Returned to a Lowell Solicitors letter dated 22/8/2017 giving 10 days to respond - I don't know when it arrived during last 2 weeks.

Having followed your advice in 2014 - re Lowell Portfolio I Ltd when they made a claim against me - I sent in my defence - the claim was "Staid" at 8/12/2014. I was informed by the court that the claimant had till 20/12/2014 to have claim lifted???

From that date - untill I received this letter - I have not heard anything since! So this letter was totally out of the blue. This letter - from Lowell Solicitors - with the same court ref Claim Number - now refers to their judgement of 4/2/2016 for same claim. And that "they" have been instructed to issue an application for Warrant of Control and asking a bailiff to attend my home if I do not respond within 10 days.

Going by the date of the letter - my 10 days is up and haven't got a clue what direction to go in. Can anybody please advise or help.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X