• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Newbie.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie.

Hi warwick yes i guess they must be for the other documents. Its took them 2months to send me that alleged graph that i have no clue whts owed as balance states debit 328 then credit 395 =0.00 bit confuzed how thats been worked out and if its even mine with no names account numbers and so on present on ther atall.

Comment

Any idea how.long it should.of took for them to send me all the paper work if they have it that is as ide think they wud of sent it all togeather not just a raised bill with no more info on like account number and so on

Comment

Hi
        It can take them a long time

I sent the LBA response 15 months ago and have had various conflicting responses
        They claim to have sent me the NOA- quackquack oops no they didn't
        They claim to have sent me a recon DN- oh they sent me a template
        They said they would not send me a copy of the agreement because of the age of the account- then they did

Remember these things are not organised just automated so when the info comes in it will get sent out

Comment

Ok warwick thanks i shall just have to play the waiting game with them then .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X