• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pra group issued claim and need to post back defence today/tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pra group issued claim and need to post back defence today/tomorrow

Hello, Thanks for all of your help so far.
    Any guidance would be greatly appreciated..
    As of yet I heard nothing from either Pra group (except return of my postal order) or their representing solicitor..

I understand I have to put in my defence regardless if I hear from them in time or not.

Claimant: PRA Group (UK) Limited

Solicitor: SURJIT GIDA

Is the debt Statute Barred? No
    List any letters you have sent: NONE
    Any Other Info:

I AM A YOUNG MOTHER TO LARGE FAMILY,SELF EMPLOYED
    TOOK OUT LOAN
    MONEY DRAMATICALLY REDUCED-OH BENEFITS STOPPED ALL TOGETHER UNABLE TO PAY BACK £1000
    HAVE NOT ACKNOWLEDGED ANY LETTERS WHICH HAVE BEEN SENT TO ME

HAVE NOW RECEIVED CLAIM FROM PRA GROUP £2.000

ALSO SAYS I ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH LLOYDS WHICH UNLESS THEY HAVE MERGED WITH THE BANK I TOOK LOAN WITH THEN THIS IS FALSE.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X