• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help with court claim Lowell Porto filo court date 12 July

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with court claim Lowell Porto filo court date 12 July

Received a claim? yes
    Issue Date:
    Amount approx: 290
    Claimant: lowwell portofilo
    Solicitor:
    lowwell solicitor
    Original Creditor: very.co.uk (shopdirect)
    Is the debt Statute Barred? no
    List any letters you have sent:0
    Any Other Info:

hello all

have received an court claim from lowell portfolio for amount of £290 which originally brought from 39.40 over 2 years of time , deb was purchased from shopdirect originally , due to miss-selling a product to me .
    I've received the letter from very to spend 60£ and i get 30£ off price no restriction apart from product on sale , i bought a rug full price but voucher did not work after delivery send email to apply the voucher but they have refused call very within 30days of return policy(consumer act law 2015) gentleman asked why i want to return and explain i bought it only because you sent me voucher otherwise i don't want it and process with return as it was misssold he said if he get it sorted will i keep it i said otherwise just process with return yes received email that voucher applied login to my account nothing changed after that send over 15 email asking to sort out the issue but ignored after 2 month another email came to say they adjust the amount i was happy after month its been sorted after login to my account saw the same amount untouched only added interest and late payment letter etc. i gave up and ignore them after that as they did not came to collect the product and nor adding my voucher ,(still have the voucher letter and all emails). after 2 years my account sold to lowwell i ignored all they letters and finally ccj claim arrived fill up and admit i own very £39.40 as original debt , and counterclaim for £300 in damages as product miss-sold to me and all that happens today is directly effected by miss-selling product to me and ignored to return it by very .

court hearing is set to be on 12july and i had a phone call from lowell today asking me to drop the case and they will do the same i asked them i only drop the case if they remove the default debt from my credit rating but they said its not possible , i told them in court i will ask judge to order to remove it from my credit rating and get £300 if i win but they said as you admit the debt you will loss the case so here i am dont know what to do should i accept their offer and drop the case or go to court .

any help and advice will be appreciated

Regards
    Tags: None

Re: help with court claim Lowell Porto filo court date 12 July

Hi & welcome to LB.

Have you sent a CCA s78 request to the Claimant?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

hello not really do i have to do it?

Comment

also as there is less than 30day to court hearing i heard for CCA i have to give 14 days time period to climent to replay . am nt really sure how that could help me in short notice had to bring this on here long time ago.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X