• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Holiday entitlement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday entitlement

Hi,
    I currently work 24 hours a week over 4 6 hour days Tuesday to Friday. How much holiday am I entitled too? My employer works it out as 120 hours but I am not sure that that is right. Also, as most bank holidays fall on my day off, which is a Monday, what happens? My workplace is closed on all bank holidays and all employees who would normally work are paid for them. I currently am not as far as I am aware.
    Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Holiday entitlement

Hi and welcome
    You can check your holiday entitlement here: https://www.gov.uk/calculate-your-ho...week/full-year

Comment

Re: Holiday entitlement

134.4 hours or 22.4 days is your statutory minimum holiday entitlement. (Your contract can offer more.)

The part hour/day can be rounded up, but not down.

As you don't usually work on bank holidays you take your holidays on your other working days.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X