• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can anyone help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help

Hi
    Is there anyone that has been successful in taking on swift and winning
    Tags: None

Re: Can anyone help

read swift Advances threads go to search above

- - - Updated - - -

read swift threads go to search above
    a hell of a lot of threads on swift advances:-

Tinks swift advances secret commission FOS complaint

Started by TINKEY2, 13th December 2016 06:35:AM12

Comment

Hi,

What was the date of your Agreement.
      How much did you borrow.
      What do they say you owe.
      Have you had a statement showing charges and if so when did you receive it.

Regards

Comment

Hi
        I borrowed 33000 five PPI which I got back and was given back to me swift still continues to charge me PPI as they said I should have given them back the money and they are also charging me interest on the PPI a cheque they said they sent me which I only knew about when they recently sent me the paper work after I was paying double and the loan did not decrese . and 23000 for the loan which also included charges fto the broker which I never knew about . I have told them their interest are high they offered me about over a hundred pounds compersation .
        they say for me to repay the loan I would have to increase my payments from 323 to neaarly 700 and then i would have repaid over one hundred and twenty thousand . I missed some payments and they applied charges .
        Thank you for responding .

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Mike
        Thank you
        I am trying to find the threads
        Many thanks for the response

Comment

Hi
          Take your time.

When did you take out the loan.
          How much was the money you received.
          How much do they say you borrowed
          Over how many years was the loan
          Have you received a list of the charges

Answer these questions specifically

Regards

Comment

Swift Advances PLC
            Swift Advances PLC

- - - Updated - - -

Search:

Keyword(s): swift advances in search bar top of thread so many cases

Comment

Originally posted by Determined View Post
              Hi
              Take your time.

When did you take out the loan
              How much was the money you received.
              How much do they say you borrowed
              Over how many years was the loan
              Have you received a list of the charges

Answer these questions specifically

Regards
              the loan was taken out in October 2008
              see above froe the loan breakdown please I asked for a loan to repay another loan which was 23000, they loan me the rest with PPI and the missing cheque
              they loan was set at 20 years yes and the charges are very high
              sorry I did not respond to the questions as you said in my first reply very anxious
              Thank you

Comment

Hi

There is no easy answer to your problem,
                You need to sort out all the paperwork otherwise it is impossible to make any comment about what is happening.

So it appears that in October 2008 you needed 23,000 to pay off a loan but you borrowed 33,000.

I take it the loan was paid off so explain what happened to the 10,000 balance.

Regards

Comment

HI Mike

I will go through the paper work but I did not ask for 33000 I only wanted to pay off the loan but they said the PPI was five thousand and the rest they said they sent to me in a cheque which I never received . I asked them to clarify I bank the cheque and when and in what account they informed me that they can confirm the money left their account and said I should contact the police . The Loan was paid off.
                  Again thank you

Comment

Hi

First of all find a copy of the Agreement, because the figures will be on there. If you cant find it then we will need to write to them and ask for a copy and

a) A breakdown of the disposal of the monies

b) A breakdown of any monies added in charges.

Regards

Comment

Thank you so much I will try and find a breakdown and will post it later

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X