• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Late Payment of Site Fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Payment of Site Fees

Can anyone advise? As I knew I couldn't pay the full very expensive site fees on our caravan by 28th Feb, I wrote to the firm offering payment in instalments. They refused. What can I do? I don't know what to do next- I am going to pay another £500 on the 28th anyway, but I just feel desperate. The whole caravan thing is a millstone- already on a Debt Management Plan, so I have no leeway whatsoever. Help. Thank you MJ
    Tags: None

Re: Late Payment of Site Fees

What does your contract with the landowner say?

Comment

Thank you- I have requested a copy today. Such a worry.

Comment

Do you not get a new yearly contract to sign, giving due dates and any payment arrangements they offer? For instance site we are on says full payment by 1st Dec a £50 discount, payment in two halves first by 1st Dec and second by 1st Jan or 10 monthly instalments by direct debit.

Comment

No- Wish we did- that payment plan sounds reasonable. We must have signed something when we bought the van, but we can't find it.

- - - Updated - - -

What powers do they have- we are terrified they will just remove our van. Do they have to give notice?

Comment

Ok have a read of this info http://www.nacoservices.com/static-c...static-caravan

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X