• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

pra group claim form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pra group claim form

hi everyone, im in need of urgent help and advise. today i received a claim form from pra group. i have no idea what to do, any help would be much appreciated

Here is the particulars

The claimant claims the sum of 2515 for
    Debt and interest. On 10/8/10 the defendant
    Entered into an agreement with lloyds for a
    Credit card
    On 5/10/12 the defendant defaulted on the
    Agreement with and outstanding balance of
    2394. On 24/6/14 the debt of 2394 assigned to aktiv kapital who it self assigned the debt to pra group on 31/12/14 notices of assignment were sent to the defendant in accordance with s136 law of property act
    1925. Payments of 30.95 received upto 7/4/16
    And the claimant claims 1. The sum 2361
    2. Statutory interest pursuant to section 69
    Of the county courts act 1984 at a rste of
    8.00% per annum from 7/4/16 to 31/1/17 154
    And thereafter at a Daily rate of 0.52 until
    Judgment or sooner payment.

Thats what it all says

Yes I do have this debt with lloyds it was passed to moorcroft debt recovery and thats who I have alwsys made my payments to off 1pound a month.. I did get a letter from aktiv once a year or two back but nothing since also this is the first I have had any letters from pra group..
    Last edited by daz_ep2; 3rd February 2017, 16:56:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: pra group claim form

First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by daz_ep2 View Post
      today i received a claim form from pra group. i have no idea what to do
      I may have an idea of what you need to do

First things first.

How much is the claim because they are treated differently when over £10k?

Do you recognise the debt, and if so who was the original creditor?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by daz_ep2 View Post
        today i received a claim form from pra group
        Can you post/type up the Particulars of Claim which you'll find on the front page of the claim form.

Once it's clear what PRA are claiming and why they think they have the right to claim it, you can start to get to work.

Di

Comment

Hi I have updated my original post with the particulars.. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
            Can you post/type up the Particulars of Claim which you'll find on the front page of the claim form.

Once it's clear what PRA are claiming and why they think they have the right to claim it, you can start to get to work.

Di
            I have updated my original post with the particulars thanks

Comment

Any help or advice much appreciated thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X