• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCCj-EE-LOWELL REST OF FAMILY = CCCj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCCj-EE-LOWELL REST OF FAMILY = CCCj

Hallo to all brave people here!!
    This is my first post here, and I hope next time Ill have happy ending story.
    My story with EE started in December 2013 when I’ve sign agreement with these ……
    2 weeks ago I was applying for credit card and I was declined. When I checked my report on Experian I couldn’t believe, it’s DESTROYED after all what EE did selling my “Debt” and strange organization, new data owner, deceptively called LOWELL PORTFOLIO I LTD finished. I checked it on REGISTRY TRUST LIMITED paying10£ and entering my current address and NO CCJ , nothing registered FROM England and Wales to Isle of Man.
    I phoned RTL to ask and answer was they are checking only address that I have entered (my current address)!!!!!! The lady on the phone, very friendly, said that I have Unsatisfied Judgment connected to my old address!!!!! She also gave me number to proper court and ask for details, so I did.
    Unfortunately EE-LOWELL didn’t check if my address they have in system has changed or not since I moved. Because of their mistake and i don’t know what else I HAVE NO LETTERS FROM EE-LOWELL AND WHATS THE WORSE FROM COURT!!!
    I was trying to introduce my situation without mixing my mixed more than it already is.
    I have prepared all facts and inf I was able and listed below:
    1. Registry Trust Limited 2nd search
    · Name: XXXXXX
    · Address: XXXXXX- its my old address from 2014 and I don’t have any contact with that address.
    · Court: County Court Business Centre
    · Case no: XXXXXX
    · Date: xx/08/2016
    · Amount: x44

2. I have requested some info calling CCBC, they’ve send me an email below:

Thank you for your enquiry,
    If you think that a Judgment has been entered against you incorrectly and you would like to remove it you can apply to set the Judgment aside using the attached N244 Application Notice.
    Please read this email and the attached notes thoroughly before sending the application to the court as incorrectly completed applications will be returned to you.
    The fee for this type of application is £255.00.
    Court fee’s can be paid by a Cheque or Postal Order made payable to HMCTS or by contacting the Helpdesk on the number below between 9.30 and 15.30 Monday – Friday or on the Court’s last working day of the month between 9.30 and 15.00.

Help with Fees (HwF)
    You may be able to get help with court fees. Please refer to the attached EX160 document.
    You can also apply for ‘Help with Fees’ online. To do this you will firstly need to log into https://www.gov.uk/get-help-with-court-fees.
    You will then need to follow the on screen instructions inputting your name, address, NI number, etc.
    Once you have completed the online form you will be given an ‘HwF’ reference number, you will need to clearly note this on your application form(s).

Please note that the online process will only generate an ‘HwF’ reference number and will not tell you whether or not you are actually eligible for Help with Fees.
    Please also note that applications will not be processed without the court fee or a valid EX160 application.
    If you are applying for help with court fees manually then the EX160 must be returned by post to the address below, together with 3 copies of your N244 Application.
    Please note your application is not automatically granted. The outcome of your application is at the discretion of a District Judge or a court appointed Legal Advisor.
    Particulars of Claim
    1) THE DEFENDANT ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH EE LIMITED UNDER ACCOUNT REFERENCE XXXXXX ('THE AGREEMENT'). 2) THE DEFENDANT FAILED TO MAINTAIN THE REQUIRED PAYMENTS AND A DEFAULT NOTICE WAS SERVED AND NOT COMPLIED WITH.-thank You all for these letters I’ve never seen!! 3) THE AGREEMENT WAS LATER ASSIGNED TO THE CLAIMANT ON 02/10/2015 AND NOTICE GIVEN TO THE DEFENDANT?????. 4) DESPITE REPEATED REQUESTS FOR PAYMENT - repated where???, THE SUM OF £5xx.xx REMAINS DUE AND OUTSTANDING. –AND THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS A) THE SAID SUM OF £5xx.xx B) INTEREST PURSUANT TO S69 COUNTY COURTS ACT 1984 AT THE RATE OF 8% PER ANNUM FROM THE DATE OF ASSIGNMENT TO THE DATE OF ISSUE, ACCRUING AT A DAILY RATE OF £0.122, BUT LIMITED TO ONE YEAR, BEING £xx.xx C) COSTS
    Regards,
    XXXXX ZZZZZZZ
    Administrative Officer
    The County Court Business Centre
    St Katherine's House
    21-27 St Katherine's Street
    Northampton
    NN12LH
    DX 702885 Northampton 7

I hope I didn’t write to much, if so I will short it J, just help me please!!!!!
    What shall I do now??? Can I defense myself or set-aside ??Shell I get solicitor or,preffered, I can do it by myself.
    I was trying to find info reading threats here, but I am the ,, only,, one without papers.

Thank You in advance For any help
    Last edited by rafael86; 8th January 2017, 14:53:PM. Reason: no one answer
    Tags: None

Re: CCCj-EE-LOWELL REST OF FAMILY = CCCj

Good afternoon, welcome to LB,

It's not unusual for debt purchasers such as Lowell and others to" mistakenly " send letters and court claims to previous addresses, did you update your address details with your bank and other creditors/ electoral register etc. ? So you can prove that you were easily traceable? If so you should apply for set aside.

You will also need to have a defence to the original claim that has a reasonable chance of success.

nem

Comment

Good afternoon, Thank You very much for your time spent on my case.
      I was reading Your posts yesterday and was trying to compare it with Yours.
      The last letter from EE I received was in May 2014, as i was living in new place what i can proof clearly.
      August 2016 - judgment unsatisfied
      December 2014 - Default date

DO You think sending something to ee may result solving all without court?? I was never trying to avoid any payments, but it happend.
      What about Your case?? I hope goes fine.
      Thank You again and Ill be waiting with hope of getting some ideas.
      Rafael

Comment

duplicate thread?

Comment

Ok so ill look for it
          Thank Yoo

Comment

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X