• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please Help Need advice ASAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Need advice ASAP

Please please could someone advise me. So I received the attached from CCBC and followed all the advice that others have received on this fantastic website but now cant find anyone quite in this situation so would be really grateful if someone could guide me.

My claim has been referred to small claims court and i ticked agree to mediation I also received a letter from Hoist Portfolio solicitors stating they agree to mediation, So I sent out another letter to the solicitors requesting all paper again and this morning they have finally given me a copy of assignment, A photocopy of my address handwritten at the time of credit agreement but with no date and no signature.

I was on a debt management plan twelve years ago, although there were monies still outstanding the last payment I made was in November 2009, This account is definitely statue barred but now don't know what to do re calling mediation and the small claims court.

I would be extremely grateful for help

New Girl
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X