• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WaWa v Capquest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WaWa v Capquest

Thanks nem... I've added that I do not recognise the debt or the account to no.3

Thanks you.. I will put this over onto the Court Website now.
    Happy Christmas!
    WaWa

Comment

Originally posted by WaWa View Post
      Thanks nem... I've added that I do not recognise the debt or the account to no.3

Thanks you.. I will put this over onto the Court Website now.
      Happy Christmas!
      WaWa
      If the deadline falls on a weekend or Bank Holiday then you can file it the following day by 4 pm. However if you're happy with your Defence you can file it on Saturday (24th) after the postman has been just in case there's a last minute letter/response from the solicitor (which I doubt) as quoted by Di!

Comment

Thanks Mike.. I've just added it to my defence on the Court Website.. I didn't think to wait until Saturday(24th).. my postman has just been and still nothing from them... I suppose I panicked a little bit about getting my defence in on time - being right over Christmas and all..
        Thanks for your help
        Happy Christmas!
        WaWa

Comment

understandable - fingers X

Comment

Hi Mike and nem
            What should I do now?.. Will the court let me know what happens next?
            I just want to know I've done everything right.. in the right order so I can relax and enjoy Christmas at least.
            Many Thanks
            WaWa

Comment

Hi Wa wa,

The court will serve you defence on the claimant via their solicitors they then have 28 days to respond to the defence the court will stay the claim, you Are Not informed if this happens so you will have to phone the court to check the status of the claim.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X