• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mortgage double billing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mortgage double billing

Hello i had my house repossessed through the bank double billing me
    what can i do
    thanks
    first of all i would like to say sorry for not answering the reply to my post
    I have adhd and have had a lot of mental health problems since i lost my house
    i would like to know if this is normal for a bank
    thanksbank.gif
    Last edited by alexanderbrooksbank; 27th July 2018, 19:23:PM. Reason: I need advice i have been unable to per sue this matter cause i was ill
    Tags: None

Re: mortgage double billing

Originally posted by alexanderbrooksbank View Post
    Hello i had my house repossessed thru the bank double billing me
    what can i do
    Hello to you too

You may have had your house repossessed but that doesn't necessarily mean the file is closed if the bank did something they shouldn't have done which was instrumental in them getting a repossession order against you.

Was there a hearing and did you go to it in the hope of defending your position?

Can you give a little more background information.

Unless I'm mistaken you may live in Scotland where the legal process may differ slightly from the rest of the UK?

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X