• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

In way over my head

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In way over my head

One thing I have learned is that no one is ever truly alone. If you ever feel low just have a browse through here. There is someone reading or posting at all hours, day or night!
    Have a look at some of the other threads as well. You will find some other posts helpful and encouraging. You will probably have some good advice to offer whether due to your work with ACAS or nursing your parents. You may also have good advice helping people with Mental Health issues get through their crisis. You are needed by others just as much as you need them and I promise you that someone, somewhere will always be thinking of you and wishing you well.

Many people find it hard discussing their problems face to face. This is not unusual so do explain this to anyone you have to deal with. You will find that you have to physically go and see some of these people so they can help you but they will appreciate this anxiety and do their best to make you feel comfortable. Do not be afraid to tell them exactly how you feel -you have nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. You have done remarkable things in your life and have helped many. You will go on to help many others in the future -right now it is your turn to get a little help and there is nothing wrong with that.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Re: In way over my head

On here you will find lots of support it should help you my only suggestion is to get the help you need and are entitled to posting on here is good therapy its not all serious a lot of humour read round the threads even in the darkest hours we can all smile

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X