• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Repossession almost 4yrs on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repossession almost 4yrs on

Hi all,
    I would like to ask you, if you may be able to assist me, almost 4 years ago, I was selling my house (to downsize), a buyer agreed to purchase subject to me completing works that were required to the house, the buyers broker arranged a bridging loan via another broker, the contract stated it was “subject to special conditions” that being a survey being done by the company, they never did a survey.
    On the day of sale, the “buyer, he’s solicitor and broker” all disappeared, leaving me with a second charge.
    It came to light the 3 were involved in fraud, they took funds from another lender (apparently also on other properties as well).
    The second charge company took me to court, they hired some hot lawyers from the city, It came to light that the company didn’t have a consumer credit licence, and the directors had previously been involved in fraud.
    The courts awarded them my property, my family and I had to rent a property.
    They have never sold the house, the house was used as a drugs factory, again, this also links to the previous history of one of the directors.
    There was over £500,000.oo equity in the property, and as of today, they wont talk with me and have destroyed the house.
    The original loan was £125k, they know requesting £2million back.
    Hope to hear from you.
    Tags: None

Re: Repossession almost 4yrs on

Did you report this possible fraud to the police at the time?

Di

Comment

[QUOTE=Diana M;690806]Did you report this possible fraud to the police at the time?

No. Didn't know what had happened till 9mths later. When I got a letter from the SRA. They told me to claim of the solisitors insurance. The insurance declined, the courts went in favour of second charge lender.

Comment

The second charge lender said they were going to sell, instead did nothing but turn it to a cannabiss factory. The directors all have shady pasts. In the mean time we have sold everything we owned waiting for the equity. Which I was told I'm not getting.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X