• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

capquest phone calls to my 14 year old son asking questions about myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capquest phone calls to my 14 year old son asking questions about myself

Hi I am new to the forum and would like to say hello to everyone
    I have a debt which was sold to capquest of whome I got into estopell, and had not heard from for over a year, now they have re appeared and they are phoning my 14 year old son and his 14 year old mate on their mobiles also sending texts to his mother at all times requesting information about myself, how would they get hold of their mobile numbers and is there any way I can stop them

Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: capquest phone calls to my 14 year old son asking questions about myself

Hi jackboy12 & welcome to LB

I have a debt which was sold to capquest of whome I got into estopell, and had not heard from for over a year
    I think I know what you are saying, but to make sure, could you clarify?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi charitynjw
      thanks for quick reply capquest purchased my debt from a doorstep lender, so I did the three letters and estopell with GOODF which stopped them contacting me for over a year, but somehow they have got hold of my sons and his friends mobile numbers and are constantly phoneing and texting them asking for information about myself such as do I work, my mobile number or how can we contact him ect.

Comment

Ok, I sort of guessed as much.
        Are you a FMOTL?
        (Btw, I am not 'anti' as such......but I believe the courts are not too sympathetic! :ohwell
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

yes I am a FMOTL

Comment

Why is Capquest attempting to chase this via 3rd parties?
            They should have your details via your previous communications with them.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

my thoughts aswell it all seams very strange, is there anything I can do to stop them calling my son and his pal they are only 14 years old this cannot be legal, they are minors and there should be an age limit to who they are aloud to call

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X