• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I receive a response to CCA request with no original documents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I receive a response to CCA request with no original documents

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
    Thanks for updating your thread post with the original summons

It mentions "a Default Notice has been served". Therefore the Claimant needs to provide/evidence it.

You may need to make an application to the court to withdraw your "Part Admission" due to receiving legal advice (if you do).

Ask the court for a copy of the "Unless" Order to complete the legal picture.

Di

Hi Diana,

This is the Unless Order attached

Regards
    Tore
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tore View Post
      This is the Unless Order attached
      That Order gives you until 23rd November to file your Amended Defence i.e. 14 days after the deadline for the Claimant to file their Amended Particulars of Claim which is/was 9th Novmeber.

That's longer than you first thought

After that (23rd November) the DJ will issue further case management Directions, so it's not really an "Unless" Order which gives a sanction (e.g. strike out the claim without further notice) unless the Claimant does what the court ordered them to do by the deadline given.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
        That Order gives you until 23rd November to file your Amended Defence i.e. 14 days after the deadline for the Claimant to file their Amended Particulars of Claim which is/was 9th Novmeber.

That's longer than you first thought

After that (23rd November) the DJ will issue further case management Directions, so it's not really an "Unless" Order which gives a sanction (e.g. strike out the claim without further notice) unless the Claimant does what the court ordered them to do by the deadline given.

Di
        This makes sense now. Thank you

Comment

Hi guys,

I have a great news.
          I receive a notice that the claimant has served Notice of Discontinuance in this claim.
          I am over the moon as this case really shook me, me and my family and if it wasn't for the quick and swift action from Joanna Connolly and Diana M. I would have been in a big trouble.
          What a great help and support from the best.

Thank you, from me and my family I really appreciated.

Regards
          Tore

Comment

What a great result and what a roller-coaster ride you had with a claim which was issued in May 2016.

Your thread started with you filing a Part Admission to make it 'go away' and it finishes with you winning.

I do like Happy Endings

Di

Comment

Originally posted by tore View Post
              Hi guys,

I have a great news.
              I receive a notice that the claimant has served Notice of Discontinuance in this claim.
              I am over the moon as this case really shook me, me and my family and if it wasn't for the quick and swift action from Joanna Connolly and Diana M. I would have been in a big trouble.
              What a great help and support from the best.

Thank you, from me and my family I really appreciated.

Regards
              Tore

Hi Tore we are pleased that you are happy with the outcome we obtained for you! ☺

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X