• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N1 form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N1 form

Hi
    I have received a Judgment for claimant (in default) letter today from County Court business centre and have no idea who this is for.
    I did receive a couple of letters from various companies saying i owed money which I thought were Junk mail.
    This is the first letter I have received from the courts and I have looked up online and I think I should've received a claim pack and N1 form first so that I can find out what this is for. Is there anything I can do please
    Tags: None

Re: N1 form

give more information:- who issued it? date of issue? in relation to what debt? amount? issued on behalf of what company stated you owe money to? last payment? taken out date?

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=1937]nemisis[/MENTION]45

Comment

date 31st 0ct 2016, claimant Lowell Portfolio ltd ( no idea but could be a debt my ex took out in 2011 but he went to court for fraud) its for £1989.91. I've not paid any payments

Comment

who are the company mentioned within the claim - lowells bringing the claim , i.e. in the POC would state regarding a loan etc etc between say your husband & such and such company

Comment

There is no Particulars of claim just the claimant which is Lowells a name and address for payment (BW Legal services ) there is no name for who i owe the debt to and from when. Just saying I hadn't replied to claim pack (which I have not received) so I need to pay £70 per month

Comment

Here are the particulars of the claim;
            THE CLAIMANT'S CLAIM IS FOR THE SUM OF £1,651.15 BEING MONIES DUE FROM THE DEFENDANT TO THE CLAIMANT UNDER A LOANS, CREDIT CARDS AGREEMENT REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974 BETWEEN THE DEFENDANT AND PROVIDENT PERSONAL CREDIT LIMITED UNDER ACCOUNT REFERENCE 13149675 AND ASSIGNED TO THE CLAIMANT ON 29/08/2014 NOTICE OF WHICH HAS BEEN GIVEN TO THE DEFENDANT. THE DEFENDANT FAILED TO MAINTAIN THE CONTRACTUAL PAYMENT UNDER THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT AND A DEFAULT NOTICE HAS BEEN SERVED AND NOT COMPLIED WITH. THE CLAIM ALSO INCLUDES STATUTORY INTEREST PURSUANT TO SECTION 69 OF THE COUNTY COURTS ACT 1984 AT A RATE OF 8.00% PER ANNUM (A DAILY RATE OF £0.36 FROM THE DATE OF ASSIGNMENT OF THE AGREEMENT TO 29/08/2015 BEING AN AMOUNT OF £131.76.

Comment

Ah! Provident!

Comment

I called the courts and got this information, Is there a way I can find out when this loan was taken out originally with provident please?

- - - Updated - - -

As i believe this is one of the loans my ex husband took out in my name when he got taken to court for fraud

Comment

help on its way for you

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by canarygirl View Post
                      Thank you
                      Answering Mike770 pm.

Just going to read the thread now.

nem

Comment

OK,

Your ex was taken to court for fraud, is this the account that was fraudulent.

One way to check this debt out is to check your credit reference files Noddle and Clear Score are free online.

Would this account with Provident have been taken out with an agent visiting the house?

Do have any idea when exactly the fraud action took place, was it a magistrates court of Crown Court?

nem

Comment

Hi Nem
                          Thank you for replying, I contacted my ex and was told that only some of the fraud was written off by the courts and as we were married we agreed that this one would get paid... I thought by him but obviously not. I checked on noodle and got the following information.

Account start date
                          17/12/2009
                          Date of default 03/05/2011
                          So to stop any hassle from him, i will just pay it and put it down to experience
                          thank you taking the time to read my post

Comment

Originally posted by canarygirl View Post
                            Hi Nem
                            Thank you for replying, I contacted my ex and was told that only some of the fraud was written off by the courts and as we were married we agreed that this one would get paid... I thought by him but obviously not. I checked on noodle and got the following information.

Account start date
                            17/12/2009
                            Date of default 03/05/2011
                            So to stop any hassle from him, i will just pay it and put it down to experience
                            thank you taking the time to read my post

OK
                            Best wishes for the future!!!
                            nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X