• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

1st credit ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st credit ltd

Just received a letter from 1st credit ltd asking if I live at address stating that they want to contact me abt a personnel matter. Never heard of them and as far as I'm aware I have no outstanding debt please dnt know what to do
    Tags: None

Re: 1st credit ltd

Hi Dunsker21 ...

If you Google this company, you will see from the many listings that it does not get a good press and there are many examples almost identical to yours.

It seems the general advice, as your approach is so vague, is to let them contact you again rather than you contact them. It could be that you are simply 'associated' with the true debtor and they are on a fishing trip.

The only other bit of advice is for you to take time out and keep an eye on your current credit rating using an agency such as Experian : http://www.experian.co.uk/

Comment

Re: 1st credit ltd

Originally posted by Dunkster21 View Post
      Just received a letter from 1st credit ltd asking if I live at address stating that they want to contact me abt a personnel matter. Never heard of them and as far as I'm aware I have no outstanding debt please dnt know what to do
      One of the first debt purchaser to start using reconstituted agreements under is then CEO Najib Nathoo now head man at Robinson Way, don't answer their phishing letter.

At some point they disclose what they are after.

As Snoopy said check a credit reference agency ( there's couple free online) I suspect you will find a number of searches made by 1st Credit.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X