• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with a SAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a SAR

Hi I hope someone can help me.

Just a brief outline. I am a foster carer and I am in the process of switching from my current agency to the Local Authority. I have been advised by the Fostering Network to make a request under the Data Protection Act to access all the data that my current agency hold on myself and my partner. I sent in the request and did all that correctly and am now in receipt of the file.

As I am starting to look through it there are clearly some documents that are not in here and some emails that are not in here specific to a complaint we lodged. Indeed, the complaint itself is not in here.

My questions are:

1. Should all the avenues that were used to come to a conclusion on our complaint be in here?

2. We have to have medicals and that information is not in here but the agency has the reports sent to themselves from our doctor, so should they be in here?

3. Our financials are missing.

4. The complaint itself is missing.

After having started reading through, I notice that the manager has told quite a few lies and there are a lot of inaccuracies in the paperwork.

Could someone give me some advise as to how I should proceed?

Hope someone can help. I know it's not financial but I know a lot of you know about SAR.

Thanks in advance.
    Christine
    Tags: None

Re: Help with a SAR

First off you should ask the agency concerned as to why they are not there - it may just be an oversight.

Comment

Re: Help with a SAR

Since writing this, there is a lot of stuff missing. I have sent them another letter which I got off the ICO website which now gives them a further 14 days to get it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X