• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter of Claim help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter of Claim help?

Hi all,

I've been pursued for a debt by numerous companies for the past three/four years which is nothing to do with me. I have never been in debt at anytime in my life, so have ignored all letters.

Now I received a 'Letter of Claim' from BW Legal on behalf of Lowell for an alleged mobile phone debt on behalf of Telefonica. I know I have no debt with them as I only ever use a PAYG phones, and have never had or signed any phone contract with Telefonica or anyone else! My guess is my details were taken from my dust bin years ago and used by some crooks.

So, now I am being threatened by BW Legal that they will issue a Claim against me in the County Court. What do I do to stop these letters and threat of court action?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X