• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist portfolio ccj on barred debts, help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoist portfolio ccj on barred debts, help needed

Help and advice needed please
    After looking on my credit file found two ccj put against me in June 2016 but at old address over 6+ years ago from hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd for old debts from barclaycard that I know we're both statute barred as of 2015.
    Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd new my current address as they confirmed this on my credit file under linked address back in 2010 and Robinson way who are linked to them done two credit searches on my file in 2015 all shows on my credit file.
    I'm not sure why they put through the ccj'S at old address when they clearly new my current address but it's stop me from being able to defend myself I would never have found out about ccj unless I checked my credit report.
    Anyway the two debts were for £6000 combined but with all what hoist portfolio have added on top bought them upto £10000 combined.
    I've sent to the county court business centre in 2 Forms N244 for each ccj and paid the fees requesting that ccjs set aside because papers were sent to old address and the debts were stature barred.
    Is there anything I could be doing in the mean time like requesting information from hoist portfolio ect I have Googled this company and can not find any contact details and some one has told me I have to prove the debts were statue barred to the court or it will just be thrown out how can I prove this? Any help would be appreciated I'm going out of my mind with worry
    Last edited by Sarah1983; 16th August 2016, 19:23:PM. Reason: Change name of title
    Tags: None

Re: Hoist portfolio ccj on barred debts, help needed

Not much to suggest really sadly. Just wait and see

Comment

You could phone CCBC on 0800 123 1056 to find out what is happening with the applications.
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

I phoned them and they told me will be sent to a local court to me, just got to sit and wait

Comment

Maybe [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] or [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION] could help you

Comment

Thank you any help support would be much appreciated

Comment

Are you saying that the two debts/accounts were combined/amalgamated into one account before being sold to a debt purchaser so the claim/CCJ was granted for both?

You say you've made (2?) court applications.

Were/are these applications for a set aside of the CCJ(s) supported by a Witness Statement ?

Can you give us more details of these please.

Di

Comment

Hi Diana
                Sorry I wasn't clear in my post, it's two old debts from barclaycard they haven't been combined I was just saying the combined total debt is now just over £10,000.

I made two applications one for each ccj I put the same information on both applications as it was the same really, asking to be set aside as papers were sent to wrong address and that the debt was barred I did fill in the witness statement but don't think I've done it correctly after reading though this site basically put in my own words that HP2L new my current address with the evidence being my credit report showing this, sent a copy with the application and that the debt was barred as I'd not made contact or payment for the debt since 2009 over 6+ years ago.

Would appreciate any support you can give me feel lost with it all form filling is not my strong point just hope I haven't messed up what I've already sent in.

Comment

Since applying for the 2 ccj to be set aside I've got a hearing for next week for one of the ccj as for the other very confused to what has happened case been referred to 2 different courts every time I've phoned up to find out what is going on be told to wait as with judge for directions. Phoned today for another update been told that hoist portfolio holdings 2 ltd have applied for an order of attachment of earnings yesterday the Clark said she will send me out the paper work today I asked what happened with the N244 to set aside the ccj and for info on the hearing date I've been waiting for, but the Clark could not answer says there have been some mix up with paper work being sent to the different courts and she has no answers.
                  Not sure where I stand or what I should expect now can anyone help?

Comment

Hi di since applying for the 2 ccj to be set aside I've got a hearing for next week for one of the ccj as for the other very confused to what has happened case been referred to 2 different courts every time I've phoned up to find out what is going on be told to wait as with judge for directions. Phoned today for another update been told that hoist portfolio holdings 2 ltd have applied for an order of attachment of earnings yesterday the Clark said she will send me out the paper work today I asked what happened with the N244 to set aside the ccj and for info on the hearing date I've been waiting for, but the Clark could not answer says there have been some mix up with paper work being sent to the different courts and she has no answers.
                    Not sure where I stand or what I should expect now can anyone help?

Comment

Hi Sarah1983

I'll give [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION] a nudge for you.
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                      gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X