• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SHALL I CALL BW LEGAL feel I took wrong advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHALL I CALL BW LEGAL feel I took wrong advice

Hi firstly to say a big thank you for help on here to stop bailliffs coming to my home with Warrant of Control and took the N245 route which did that. I am on low income and poor health but also took advice on not phoning BW LEGAL representatives of Lowells. I now find myself with another ltter from the court just saying suspension of warrant however still dont know what the debt is for and if that means I have a CCJ. Also my agreed payment of smalll sum per month seems to have no way to pay it other than by postal order. And no contact number provided to make phone call. Please dont say how stupid responding in the way I did because it isnt helpfl already had those messages. I am very scared at the thought of somebody knocking down my door and equally scared of speaking to these solicitors - was told not to phone them so I found myself today with debt to pay forever and no idea what it is for. What should I do now.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X