• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Default from Motor Mile Finance - please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default from Motor Mile Finance - please help!

Afternoon

Desperately after some help if anyone can please...

Myself and boyfriend are just about to apply for a mortgage. He has had pretty poor credit in the past, 2 years ago I paid off a default which I found from Three and everything else looked fine...I have just checked his credit file and there is now a default from Motor Mile finance. I have looked in to it and it seems to relate to a Mr Lender loan back in 2013 - on Noddle there was a 1 for 2 months in an orange circle and then a green UC - I have wrongly assumed it was paid off as the account end date states 30/09/2013.

He is adamant that the loan was repaid.

I have now checked to see if I can find any correspondence and he has been receiving emails from them, but they have gone straight in to spam.

I have just put my flat on the market as we have been offered a house as part of an estate, so stand to lose a lot of money if I pull out as it's shared ownership.

Does anyone know if there is anything at all I can do about this? Our dream home looks like its rapidly disappearing :tinysmile_cry_t:
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X