• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello everyone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone.

This is the first time I have used this forum and hope that I can get some advice I took out a secured loan in 2006 with Picture loans and did not receive any statements until 2011 when I note the name had changed to Picture Home loans. I believe that I should have received a yearly statement and only when i needed to ask for a statement did they send one and have done since. Can i claim back the interest on the years that no statement was issued?
    Looking foward to your kind replies
    Last edited by bxives; 26th July 2016, 11:47:AM. Reason: missed out the topic
    Tags: None

Re: Hello everyone.

Interesting question. I have no idea but I will give this a bump and see if a clever Beagle has any ides
    Px

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Hello everyone.
      I didn't know I had a CCJ until a high court enforcer removed my car and sold it.
      Long story but I was in court on Wednesday and the judge set aside the judgement, ordered the high court enforcement agent to return the funds from the sale of my car and ordered the people who started the claim that the original 'debt' was not owed. I was a litigant in person and terrified of going to court but I won.

Two questions:

My car is on sale in autotrader after being sold at auction for £2.5k more than it was sold at auction. Can I take the original claimant and/or the high court enforcement agency through small claims for this shortfall?

Please let me know.
      L

Ps sorry if this is in the wrong place - newbie!!!

Comment

Thank you paws

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X