• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global & Retsons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global & Retsons

Hi I am looking for some advise re an alleged debt that is being chased by Arrow Global.
    It is a credit card registered to MNBA.
    I have just managed to get a CCJ which was registered in January 2016 set aside.
    Their witness statement states the last payment was made on 4th Feb 2010 (which I dispute)
    I was awarded costs of £600 +
    Can anybody tell me what is likely to happen now?
    Thanks
    John
    Tags: None

Re: Arrow Global & Retsons

Well done on getting a CCJ set-aside

What was the reason for the set-aside?

What date was the original claim issued (January 2016?)

It appears that you are now back to the beginning of the proceedings giving you the ability to file a Defence.

What reason do you have for disputing that last payment date in the WS (February 2010)? What date do you believe you last made a payment?

Did the Witness Statement also refer to the date of any Default?

Let's look at the dates first.

Di
    Last edited by Diana M; 15th July 2016, 16:29:PM. Reason: added question :)

Comment

Re: Arrow Global & Retsons

Hi Di
      Thanks for your reply
      The case was on 13th July I am waiting to see the official order but the CCJ & interim charging order were set aside. The judge said they had 14 days to pay my costs & 28 days if they wished to re issue the claim. He did however state that they would need to be able to provide much more evidence than submitted in their witness statement.
      I did not receive any claims paperwork from the county court the first I knew of the issue was when I received notification of the Grant of an Interim Charging Order.
      They say proceedings were issued on 11th Dec 2015
      The claim was undefended & judgement was made electronically on 21st Jan 16
      They made application on 4th Feb 16 for an interim charging order granted on 17th
      Their witness statement says my last payment received was 4th Feb 2010.
      I believe it was much earlier on or around August 2009.
      They say MNBA assigned it's rights on or around 22nd Oct 2010
      Last edited by Mell; 15th July 2016, 18:19:PM. Reason: Double entry

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X