• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

swift advances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swift advances

i need help and advice I have a loan with swift and it is due to end in march next year I took out £15000 over 10 year period I have missed a few payments due to a accident I had and then later I was on a iva I have paid them £15 above normal payments for some 4 years plus I have been informed I will still owe £10,000 plus at end date interest rates only went one way and all fees and charges plus interest on them what can I do they are a compleat rip off fca should be on to them tried to plead hardship when iva but they was not intrested I have more than paid these gits please advise
    Tags: None

Re: swift advances

Hi mal

Best person to speak to is [MENTION=4775]Sparkie1723[/MENTION]........I've given him a 'nudge'.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mal View Post
        i need help and advice I have a loan with swift and it is due to end in march next year I took out £15000 over 10 year period I have missed a few payments due to a accident I had and then later I was on a iva I have paid them £15 above normal payments for some 4 years plus I have been informed I will still owe £10,000 plus at end date interest rates only went one way and all fees and charges plus interest on them what can I do they are a compleat rip off fca should be on to them tried to plead hardship when iva but they was not intrested I have more than paid these gits please advise

Morning Mal,
        We need some information from you, I believe you would have taken you r loan out with Swift 2007. For now; Can you answer and do the following;
        1. Have you submitted a subject data access request to Swift?
        2, Can you remove all your personal information from your Agreement and post it up along with the reverse side of the agreement with terms and conditions.
        Have you had any correspondence on Swift Advances headed paper since 2st of Mar 2016?
        If so can you also post copies of these ( with all personal Information removed/blocked out.
        This will suffice for now.
        Sparkie

Comment

will get this for you can I put them in the post to you as I am not sure what I have to do

Comment

Is the loan secured against your home. If so, first or second charge?

Comment

will get this for you can I put them in the post to you as I am not sure what I have to do
              Have you got a real reliable friend who has more computer knowledge who could show you how to "Post" the documents up on your thread........which I advise you to ask the site team to assist you in starting you own Swift Advances thread.
              Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by bcms View Post
                Is the loan secured against your home. If so, first or second charge?
                Hi bcms,
                I will answer your question on the above
                If it is with Swift Advances Plc it MUST be a second charge loan .............Swift Advances Plc could not conduct First Charge Mortgages.
                Sparkie

Comment

secured I have mortgage with itl now Coventry ive got that at onbudsman at mo trying for missold so that would be 2nd charge I presume

Comment

daughter shown me what to do I have got to go to work now I will black out my name and address that should do it I wilol get a marker pen so they will be on or tommorow

Comment

daughter shown me what to do I have got to go to work now I will black out my name and address that should do it I wilol get a marker pen so they will be on or tommorow

Good man! Will wait until you post them up.
                      Sparkie

Comment

[IMG]pictures[/IMG

Comment

i have sent papers by email to beagles for your attension as could not get em on here hope that is ok

Comment

av had to send them by email to admin can you get them from there
                            mal

Comment

av had to send them by email to admin can you get them from there
                              mal
                              [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] [MENTION=4775]Sparkie1723[/MENTION]
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X