• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

1st Credit ( Finance ) Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Credit ( Finance ) Ltd

I received a letter from HM Courts & Tribunals Service, The County Court at Willesden. The judge stated that He considered my email and requests that a Direction Questionnaires be completed and sent to in. For the record I did not send an email to the judge.

i've defended this case at the County Court of Reigate last year via online and received communication from 1st credit that they will change venue to Willesden County Court. In my defence I stated that I do not know about the claimant, no communication from them nor do I have a contract to 1st Credit( Finance ) Ltd.

Further to that I've made communication with my original creditor HSBC and made arrangement for payment. A letter from HSBC confirmed this agreement dated 21st of October 2011. On March 2012 I've sent another letter to HSBC explaining that my financial situation which have come from adverse to worse and since then I never heard from them.

Please advice me what to do next. Many thanks and grateful to any useful information suitable in my case
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X