• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rossendales have sent me a letter demanding payment for tax credits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossendales have sent me a letter demanding payment for tax credits

Rose dales have sent me a letter demanding payment for tax credits
    Tags: None

Re: Rossendales have sent me a letter demanding payment for tax credits

Rossendales debt collectors or bailiffs have you had any contact with HMRC regarding this?

Comment

No Rossendales just say in their letter that they have been instructed by there client HM Revenue & CUstoms to contact about arrangement of collection. Please any one what advice can you give me.
      Last edited by sad; 31st May 2016, 07:56:AM.

Comment

Plenty of advice to come on here most will say ignore rossendales and deal only with HMRC

Comment

I did try to sort this out in 2012 with HMRC saying the amount was wrong but I got nowhere since then moved death ect, ect. We're should I go from here just keep ignoring the letters from Rossendales then?

Comment

They have no powers over you unlike HMRC if you want to resolve this you must speak or ideally write to HMRC

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X