• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Aviva underwriters ppi 2004. Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviva underwriters ppi 2004. Help!

I am new here and am hoping someone can help me. I had a car loan in 2004 taken with Welcome finance.I was told I had to have ppi to take out the loan, it was also front loaded. I have wrote to them and been told they are not responsible for the sale as it was sold through a broker Pinnacal Financial services. Welcome said that pinnacal were no longer trading so I hit a brick wall as dates were outside the other help I could get (FSCS only deal with 2005 onwards) I decided to check out Pinnacal myself and discovered they ARE still trading, just moved address same director same company reg. I wrote to them and have had a very rubbish fob off from them after having to pursue them after the 8 week limit.They were not regulated back then so another brick wall. So I decided to approach Aviva as they were the underwriters. They have stated they are only dealing with 2000-2003 ppi, at the time I was feeling deflated and didnt ask why. I then rang the ombudsman, who have set up a complaint, but not specifically to anyone yet as they have said I should contact Aviva again and state the things I had said to the ombudsman, like the fact of, if Aviva had not been dealing with an unregulated firm , I then would not have suffered a loss, surely they have some liability? I am beginning to run out of steam, do I really have any chance with Aviva? So frustrating that 2004 seems to be the only year that I can get no help from anyone! If someone can help I would be grateful, beginning to loose my drive to fight this.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X