• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI claim lloyds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI claim lloyds

Hi, I have just received information from the fos informing me that lloyds will be making me a offer so I am waiting on lloyds contacting me. I don't know how much I paid in ppi but I know my loan amounts and monthly payments.

Loan 1 I have no details
    loan 2 for 1000 and 18 monthly payments of 225.
    loan 3 for 2500 and 60 monthly payments of 200

first loan 1994 second 95 third 97. I do not know what the Apr was.

my question is, don't you think my monthly payments were excessive? For 1000 loan I paid back 4050 and the last loan for 2500 I paid back 12000? Bank has ripped me off I think.
    Tags: None

Re: PPI claim lloyds

Yep--it seems ridiculously excessive

Loan 2 APR 263%
    Loan 3 APR 95%

Are those Loan Amounts/Mthly Payments inclusive of PPI Premium?
    Last edited by Turboman; 12th May 2016, 14:38:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Ppi included with monthly amounts.

- - - Updated - - -

This was the information I received when I sent away a letter to sar requesting my old loans details. It had the amount, monthly payments and the loan duration.

- - - Updated - - -

It did not have the Ppi amount but had plip booklet included. This is personal loan insurance policy.

Comment

Hmmm. ..seems very wrong...can you please recheck the details you have been given

Comment

This information I was given from the sar had the amount of loan, the duration and monthly payments. It does not show Ppi however it says plip booklet issued. My monthly amount were excessive I do remember that. I was aware that the Ppi was included in my monthly payments I just cannot remember the amount.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X