• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Orange/EE dispute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Orange/EE dispute

I contacted orange directly about issue,
    Then once lowel got involved I contacted lowel directly to which were unreasonable transfusing me to Fred's and they just demanded full amount, and operator just got rude saying just pay your bill over and over, didn't receive county court pack.
    Didn't respond in writing but contacted them on phone to phone just got some call centre operative with an attitude.
    Ccj was issued April 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh-mike View Post
      I contacted orange directly about issue,
      Then once lowel got involved I contacted lowel directly to which were unreasonable transfusing me to Fred's and they just demanded full amount, and operator just got rude saying just pay your bill over and over, didn't receive county court pack.
      Didn't respond in writing but contacted them on phone to phone just got some call centre operative with an attitude.
      Ccj was issued April 2015
      There are very few situations where it is advisable to contact a debt purchaser such a Lowell by phone their so called customer services are not there to do anything but parrot the company " script" as you found out.
      Do you know to where this claim would have been sent?
      Your options find out where the claim was sent ( NCCBC May be able to help)

Make application to the court for the CCJ to be set aside ( feeŁ225) on the grounds you did not receive the claim. (BTW how did you find out about the judgment and the warrant?)

You will have to prepare a defence to the original claim that has a reasonable chance of success.

nem

Comment

The parrot told me about the warrant, and I contacted the court yesterday and directed me to lowel as it was to them the debt is outstanding, nccbc?

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh-mike View Post
          The parrot told me about the warrant, and I contacted the court yesterday and directed me to lowel as it was to them the debt is outstanding, nccbc?
          Northampton County Court Business Centre, issues claims electronically .

nem

Comment

That's who I rang regarding the ccj and they told me to contact lowel as its to them the amount is outstanding

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X