• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PIP Assesment Tips ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIP Assesment Tips ?

I am preparing my case notes for an upcoming appointment, does anyone have information regards the actual proceedings and of course my rights.
    Many thanks.
    Tags: None

Re: PIP Assesment Tips ?

Are you having the assessment at home or at a centre?Whatever you dohave someone with youIf it is at a centre , they watch you before you even enter the buildingA little about your disability might help without being intrusiveGet as much medical or professional opinions in written format as you can and let the DWP have themWhen they ask you anything, do not put on a brave face , tell them how it is on a normal/bad dayIf at all possible, have someone with you

Comment

Originally posted by Beeforgent
      Hi, I am also having a similar question and was searching online for an answer when I landed here. I was looking online for someone to do my writing tasks and I was suggested checking out https://cheapessayswritingservice.co...-dissertation/ website by my friends and wanted to know if I should put my money into it. I will appreciate ant suggestions.
      I doubt you will like my suggestion of where you should shove your essay writing service

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X